Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The true meaning of Slutty

Slutty shout out to one of my favourite colleagues from my Capital One days - Hope Dondero. Thank you for combining butter, bacon, maple syrup and Pilsbury.

1 can of refrigerator biscuits (Pilsbury Grands work well)
1 lb of bacon (regular or the maple bacon is also really good with it)
1 jar of pure maple syrup
1 stick of butter

Slice bacon into pieces and cook in skillet, drain and set aside.

Melt butter and syrup in saucepan and let simmer for about 5 minutes

Spray a loaf pan. Place 3 biscuits in bottom, tear up a 4th and fill in any holes
Spread 1/2 the bacon and 1/2 the syrup mixture over the biscuits

Tear up remaining biscuits and cover the top. Pour remaining syrup over and sprinkle with the rest of the bacon.

Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes

Invert immediately and serve warm

1 comment:

  1. I came here from Lainey, and WOW am I ever glad I did! Excellent blog idea! Thanks so much for the recipes!

    I think "slutty" is my new favourite kind of food!

    ReplyDelete