Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A day full of slut

For father's day I decided to surprise Jeff with all of his favourite foods. Unfortunately, he doesn't have 5 star Michelin tastes...
The day started off with Pilsbury Cinnamon rolls which was subdued compared to what was to come.

An hour later, we pulled up to Popeye's. We got a family meal which comprised of 8pc of fried chicken, mac+cheese, red beans and rice and coleslaw. If you're into fried chicken, Popeye's is the place to go. But my gut was crying for mercy.

By the time my indigestion cured itself, it was time to go for dinner. I swear I heard my intestines say 'nooooooooooo moooooooooooooooore'. Anyway, Jeff couldn't have been happier with the final selection of the day - Red Lobster. The best part of the meal were the biscuits that came with our drinks. By the time I was wiping the crumbs off my face from my 3rd biscuit in comes our dinner. Mine a shrimp platter - fried shrimp, shrimp alfredo and shrimp bathing in garlic and butter sauce. Jeff's something even worse. I don't think I will have shrimp for another month. It's bad when a restaurant turns you off what's considered to be a delicacy.

I am glad father's day is another year away.

No comments:

Post a Comment